Making an impact through sharing knowledgeAs project coordinator, you are part of a team that, under the leadership of one of our project managers, is responsible for the organisation of various (inter)national conferences.
You'll work on several projects simultaneously and are responsible for part of the logistical organisation. Ranging from participant registration, communication and abstract management to arranging travel and accommodation for the speakers and selecting locations for the social programme. You will also monitor your part of the planning and hours and report on progress. During the congress, you will be present on location and act as a point of contact on behalf of the client and Congress by design.
Our ideal project coordinator is communicative, versatile, remains calm in stressful situations and knows where the priorities lie. Organising is in your blood, you like dealing with scientists, medics and policy staff, and you are the connecting link between different parties and responsibilities. In addition, you are also just a sociable colleague and have a service-oriented streak.
- Have an affinity and interest in organising live, hybrid and online (association) conferences and the logistics and communication around them.
- Are educated to HBO level, e.g. Communication, Hotelschool or Leisure management.
- Have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Have a driving licence (B).
- Have experience in leading and managing project teams.
- Want to take responsibility for team and result.
- Are available at least 4 days a week (full-time is also possible).
- Live within a 45-minute radius of Alphen aan den Rijn.
You will work in our expert team of conference organizers. We offer a varied position with many (international) contacts, a pleasant working atmosphere and the opportunity to help build the company to a higher level. Our team is our greatest strength and we value that. Together we want to make an impact through knowledge sharing
Congress by Design is part of a creative events collective. The employment conditions are well arranged and personal development & growth is therefore possible within our agency. We are located in the centrally situated and easily accessible Alphen aan de Rijn, where we have created an inspiring meeting place for event and conference professionals.
- A competitive salary.
- Varied projects and activities thanks to a variety of clients.
- Attention to vitality, we support a healthy lifestyle for all employees with joint sports activities and a healthy lunch.
- A sustainable working environment, Congress by Design will work 100% climate neutral in 2025.
- A balanced work/living situation with space for working from home.
- Sustainable growth opportunities and personal development.