Making an impact through sharing knowledge
As project manager, you are responsible from start to finish for setting up, planning and organising various (inter)national conferences. You are an advisor and point of contact for clients and suppliers and manage the internal project team. Together with them, you devise suitable working methods and advise the client and the organising committee.
Your work is result- and process-oriented. You are responsible for planning, budget and scope and enjoy streamlining all these elements. You monitor progress and provide regular, reliable updates. You also take a broad view and analyse what can be improved in terms of organisation, finance and communication.
You like variety and work on several projects simultaneously in different phases. At every level, you can maintain and expand relationships, listen to the client's needs and constantly translate them into an outline and plan of action. You create an overview and a clear focus, so that objectives are achieved and the congress contributes to new insights and social progress.
- Have an affinity and interest in organising live, hybrid and online (association) conferences and the logistics and communication around them
- Are educated to HBO level, e.g. Communication, Hotel School or Leisure management
- Have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Have a driving licence (B)
- Have experience in projectmanagement and managing project teams
- Are available at least 4 days a week (full-time is also possible)
- Live within a 45-minute radius of Alphen aan den Rijn
You will work in our expert team of conference organizers. We offer a varied position with many (international) contacts, a pleasant working atmosphere and the opportunity to help build the company to a higher level. Our team is our greatest strength and we value that. Together we want to make an impact through knowledge sharing
Congress by Design is part of a creative events collective. The employment conditions are well arranged and personal development & growth is therefore possible within our agency. We are located in the centrally situated and easily accessible Alphen aan de Rijn, where we have created an inspiring meeting place for event and conference professionals.
- A competitive salary.
- Varied projects and activities thanks to a variety of clients.
- Attention to vitality, we support a healthy lifestyle for all employees with joint sports activities and a healthy lunch.
- A sustainable working environment, Congress by Design will work 100% climate neutral in 2025.
- A balanced work/living situation with space for working from home.
- Sustainable growth opportunities and personal development.